Synergie Uberzinc Body
- NEXT SHIPPING DATE, 29th JANUARY, 2019
Uberzinc Body is the ultimate in protection and hydration for all body areas exposed to UV light. It combines the UV protective and healing qualities of 21% zinc oxide, with vitamin D3 to help replenish low vitamin D levels that may be caused as a result of reduced UV exposure. Unlike traditional natural sun protectors, Uberzinc Body feels like a luxurious, non-greasy and deeply hydrating hand and body lotion. Uberzinc Body is a physical sunscreen and will not absorb into the skin.
- 21% natural zinc oxide - to protect your skin from damaging UVA/B rays. Zinc oxide is a powerful anti-inflammatory as well as a UV protector
- Vitamin D3 - helps replenish reduced Vitamin D3 levels that may be depleted from avoiding sun exposure. This liquid Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is readily absorbed into the skin and is more bioavailable than powdered forms
- Australian Lemon Myrtle - this pure essential oil adds an invigorating twist. Apart from being a wonderful mood lifter, it is one of the most antiseptic of the Australian essential oils
How to use
- Apply to hands and arms prior to UV exposure. Pat onto the skin, do not rub vigorously
- Re-apply if perspiring excessively, swimming or wiping the body
- Re-application at two hourly intervals is advisable in extreme heat or humidity
Not recommended as a facial moisturiser due to higher oil content.