Synergie Pure C Crystals
Containing the highest pharmaceutical grade of pure Vitamin C, 100% pure L-ascorbic acid microfine crystals. L-ascorbic acid is unstable as a water-based serum or cream and will have a short period of effectiveness. But when using the 100% pure L-ascorbic acid crystals in a powder form, the Vitamin C is activated only when a liquid component is added, this way the ingredient is always active for maximum activity on the target cells.
- Promotes collagen production
- Enhances tissue repair
- Antioxidant protects the skin from harmful UV damage
- Potent anti-inflammatory
- Possesses a skin lightening effect by suppressing excess melanin production
How to use
- Apply AM to protect from UV damage, cleanse and dissolve 1 part crystals to 4 part Synergie's Hydrogel, SuperSerum, or Reveal. Pat over face and neck
- Please note Vitamin C is not a sunscreen. Recommended for use under Synergie's Uberzinc or Loose Minerals due to their complimentary UV protective properties
Do not combine with Vitamin A or Vitamin B Synergie serums.