Occlusiderm is recommended as an anti-inflammatory, healing occlusive following ablative cosmetic procedures. Occlusiderm is a natural alternative to petroleum occlusives that offer no healing and antioxidant benefits.
- Inflamed, shedding and dry skin
- Wound healing
- Post procedural treatments (Laser, IPL, Peels, Skin Needling, Microdermabrasion)
- Preventing inflammation and micro-scarring
- Acne/ Acne Vulgaris
- Rosacea / Eczema / Psoriasis
- Caster Bean Oil - a vegetable-based oil containing 90% ricinoleic acid, an unusual fatty acid that inhibits the growth of many viruses, bacteria, yeasts, and moulds. For this reason, castor oil is recommended as an antimicrobial, for acneic skin, ringworm, keratoses, warts, scars, and fungal infections. Castor bean oil reduces inflammation and increases skin immunity
- Lavender Essential Oil - one of the gentlest essential oils to calm skin, it is also a powerful antibacterial agent to protect from post treatment infection
How to use
- Apply liberally as often as needed to skin surface, or as directed by your physician
- Do not allow the wound to dry during the initial healing phase.
- Also recommended for the following skin conditions for Skin
- Needling, Fractional Laser or post treatment of surgical scars.