Synergie Mediscrub contains the key ingredient Aluminium Oxide. This natural earth mineral is the same crystal used in clinical microdermabrasion machines. Mediscrub has been formulated to gently but effectively remove surface dead skin, congestion and blackheads.
- Corundum/Aluminium Oxide crystals are considered safe because they are non-toxic and there is no possibility of a chemical reaction with the skin. The hardness of Corundum - almost identical to sapphires - is ideal for exfoliation of the top layer of the facial skin. The anti-bacterial properties of aluminium oxide microdermabrasion crystals make them particularly effective for acne sufferers. The crystals are not designed to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, but provide excellent exfoliation without damage to skin tissue
How to use
- Use one to three times per week on congested areas
- Apply to damp skin and massage gently in small circular motions for approximately one minute
- Rinse off with tepid water or during showering for ease of removal of crystals
- Follow with your active ingredients as directed by your skincare professional
- Not recommended for fragile or sensitive skin.