This lightweight moisturiser, virtually oil free hydrating gel is suitable for oily skin, enlarged pores and skin exposed to humidity. The formula contains hyaluronic acid for restoring hydration and Affipore to reduce oil production and minimise enlarged pores. The result is a more even texture and radiant complexion.
- Affipore - is able to act directly on the oil-producing cells (sebocytes) to reduce excess oil production. This results in smaller pores and less oil and visible surface shine.
- Hyaluronic Acid - a natural moisturising factor found in the deeper skin layers. Referred to as the 'natural super moisturiser' this substance is able to hold 1000 times its weight in water and is applied topically to deeply hydrate the skin by constantly attracting moisture.
- Australian Kakadu Plum - contains over 6 times the Vitamin C content of oranges which enhances the penetration of Hyaluronic Acid.
- Sodium PCA - derived from fruits, grasses and vegetables, it also naturally occurs in the skin and is responsible for binding moisture to cells. It is also a powerful emollient and moisturiser.
How to use
- Use AM and/or PM as a low oil moisturiser. Add Uberzinc or Synergie Minerals AM as sun protection.
- Hydrogel my also be used to dissolve Pure-C crystals: with 1 part Pure-C crystals to 4 part Hydrogel, pat firmly into the face and neck.