NIOD Myrrh Clay
NIOD Myrrh Clay is a treatment masque that visibly firms the skin and is formulated with traditional Chinese medicine ingredients. It offers an instant and visible tightening of the skin without forming film on the surface of the skin.
Myrrh and its very fragrant resin, derived from tree sap, are recognised in Ayurvedic, Unani and traditional Chinese studies of medicine. Its traditional uses were for wound healing, as an antioxidant and for age prevention. The main benefit is the visible and immediate firmness to the skin.
- Solum Fullonum
- Fragaria Vesca Leaf Extract
- Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin
- Commiphora Myrrh Extract
- Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract
- Acacia Senegal Gum
How to use
- Use once a week on clean dry skin.
- Apply a thin layer to the entire face.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.